We are hiring for Program Manager (Automotive)_Pune
Experience :- 5-8 Years
- Work with team to draw a short, medium- and long-term strategy and maintain the project master plan
- Prepare Project Plan, list of CFT members, work package plan, resource plan, time plan, for communication to team members
- Align various department on project priorities
- Prepare project budget, cost estimates, commercial working and all data required by platform PM to present the business case for full project justification.
- Facilitate project delivery through regular meeting and conflict resolutions
- Support platform PM in coordination to prepare all commercial documents with legal and finance team and contract sign agreement with customer
- Prepare status of project for management review.
- Escalate out of boundary issues with peers/top management
- Looks for system/process improvements
- Convene internal review meetings, track & facilitate closure of issues raised.
- Facilitate concerns resolution
- Prepare risk assessment various stages of project
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical
Design Tech Systems Ltd
DesignTech Systems is a leading CAD / CAM / CAE / PLM / RPT Solutions / 3D Printers, Additive Manufacturing technologies, and Engineering Services provider from India. With more than 18 years of experience we have been working with companies from cross vertical domains from India and overseas to support them in their most complex and challenging engineering initiatives while helping them derive best returns on their investments. DesignTech System's training wing, DesignTech CAD Academy is an authorized training partner of Altair for their CAE and Siemens for their CAD and PLM suite of solutions.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Design Tech Systems Ltd