Roles and Responsibilities
Looking for Application Engineer| DesignTech Systems Pvt Ltd. | Full-time Permanent position
Designation: Application Engineer for FLUX Bangalore or Pune
Low-frequency electromagnetic and thermal simulations, and inducting heating
- Application Engineer or Sr. Application Engineer, responsible for pre-and post- sales technical activity in Altair Flux.
- The purpose of this Engineering position is to provide technical interface between the Customer and our Product, as well as activities relative to technical demonstration, training, installation and product support.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Specialist in the use and application of low frequency simulation tool like Flux, Maxwell, Magnet, Speed, MotorSolve or JMAG or to support the design of low frequency applications.
- Provide on-site demonstrations, presentations, and training for our EM tool in support of the sales and marketing efforts.
- Perform pre and post-sales support of customer including evaluations, software benchmarking and high-level technical support.
- Provide training and support (on-site, via telephone, and email) to increase the productivity of our customers and enhance their ability to apply our tools to their design challenges.
- Work closely with Sales team to qualify opportunities and propose solutions together with the customer. Provide the technical knowledge to define the best solution meeting customers' requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
ME/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Experience : 0 to 4 years
If interested and suitable requested you to share resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Designtech Systems Pvt. Ltd